September 16, 2013

Spaghetti tossed in Pasta Sauce with Baked Meatballs

It’s a very quick post on one of my dear readers' request. I made this dish a long back. Posted the picture of it on the Silence Sings's FB page and totally forgotten to blog on it and share the recipe. It was only for her when she requested me to post the recipe and then  I came out of my forgetful memory. I felt so happy at the same time too to have such readers who follow my each recipes with so much care. She has requested me two recipes (both I posted the picture but forgotten to blog) will be coming soon. So let us move to the Spaghetti tossed in Pasta Sauce with Baked Meatballs recipe which very easy to make, takes very less time. Very filling and at the same time very healthy too.  When we talk about Spaghetti it definitely takes us to Italy. Being one of the main ingredients of Italian Cuisine it has become spread all over the world and very common in most kitchen too. Spaghetti is one of the most common and favourite pastas in my kitchen and to my family. And you can make so many versions with this too. I will be coming up soon with a very easy cheesy spaghetti dish that I prepared yesterday for dinner. Till then enjoy this version. So here is the recipe.
Ingredients:
(Yields 3 persons)
For the Meatball:
Chicken Keema/ Minced Chicken: 200gm (apprx)
Pasta Sauce: 2 tbspn
Salt & Sugar as per taste.

Spaghetti: 200gm
Pasta Sauce: 4 tbspn
Garlic: 1 tbspn (Chopped)
Spring Onion: 1/2 cup chopped (optional)
Salt as per taste
Olive oil: 1 tbspn
Method:
  1. Add all the ingredients with the chicken keema/ Minced Chicken.
  2. Take a oven proof tray. Line it with aluminum foil and grease the foil with oil. (See notes)
  3. Make small balls out the chicken mixture and bake at 210 degree C for 10 mnts. Then turn the balls and bake for another 10 mnts. Take them out and reserve.
  4. While the meatballs are baking boil the spaghetti with little bit of salt. Take them off the flame till they are nicely done. Strain the excess water and reserve.
  5. Take a Kodai/ deep dense pan. Heat oil. Add the garlic. Let them turn brown then add the meatballs. Fry for a while then add the spaghetti and the remaining pasta sauce. Fry till they are well mixed. Taste if more salt and sugar is needed. Add the spring onion and cooked for a minute. Your dish dish is ready to serve.

Note:
1. Whenever you bake or grill  meat on a tray always line with aluminium foil. It will make your work easier to avoid the cleaning of the greasy burnt trays. Just peel off the foil and trash after the dish gets cooked.
2. For me marinating the minced chicken with pasta sauce came out wonderful and very tasty at the same time very easy too. But you can always add loads of spices and more sauces to enhance the taste more spicy. 
3. I have baked it in Microwave Conventional Oven. I didn't pre- heated the oven but baked directly to the given temperature.

Don't miss another exotic version from my friend Deepa. Find out her version HERE.

6 comments:

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Yes I remember your stunning first pic when you had posted on Fb....Good to see your version...Salivating here...Thank you and hugs for the mention

divya said...

looks so marvelous!!!Loved the flavors :)Fantastic pics..

Unknown said...

Wow! this looks absolutely delicious and wonderful clicks too

Swathi said...

Looks delicious and very nice one pot meal which helps us during busy night.

Unknown said...

Hi Kamalika, great post! Can you tell me what pasta sauce do you use for it? The brand or the particular sauce name please?

http://saltpeppernspice.blogspot.in/

Unknown said...

Hi Disha I use Dr. Oetkar's Fun foods one.....

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected