February 8, 2013

Cupcakes

"A cupcake (also British Englishfairy cakeAustralian Englishpatty cake or cup cake) is a small cake designed to serve one person, frequently baked in a small thin paper or aluminum cup. As with larger cakes, frosting and other cake decorations, such as sprinkles, are common on cupcakes." - Source :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cupcake
Now a day I am having fun in baking cupcakes. The lil one at my home is getting day by day more interested in mummy's cooking and loves to spend her times with her Mummy in the kitchen. And I have to cook always after her request. Her most favourite among the cakes is Cheese Cake and after that if she asks for anything that will be the cupcakes. So I am having fun in experimenting my hands in baking those little cup bites.

The other day I baked Chocochip cupcakes. I adapted the recipe from HERE. Deepasri is one of the wonderful persons and friends that I treasure till date and her blog Hamaree Rasoi is a delectable place where you will get hundreds of scrumptious dishes. If you have not yet visited her blog do visit it right now.
Yesterday I first tried my hand on decorating the simple chocolate cupcakes with butter cream icing. And yes I feel that I am improving. So here are some samples of those creativity to celebrate the pre-Valentine's Day evenings with you......


7 comments:

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Dil garden garden ho gaya...Decoration is really nice and eye catchy...I can see you have used many patterns to decorate them.
Nice job and thank you very very much for the mention. You made my day...

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Btw first photo ta shanghatik bhalo legeche amar

eshoboshoaahare.blogspot.in said...

Kichu bolar nei go... Asadharon...I am just scared to do frosting... its my Dream when I will be expert in Frosting or icing. :(
Pics are just awesome.

divya said...

OMG !no word dear.....amazing clicks and cup looks gorgeous...

Shri said...

Kamalika, loved the way you framed the snapshot.

Swathi said...

Beautiful cup cakes, love your decoration.

Nupur said...

Very cute post.. Love the sight of these sweet cupcakes...

Glad to be your new follower :)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected